Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm a PC Ads Getting All Up in Apple's Bizness

Is anyone else out there turned off by Microsoft's lame "I'm a PC" ad campaign? Not only are the video clips less than funny, they're grainy and certainly not of the same quality as the iChat video.

Now get this. According to cnet, Microsoft has set up a kiosk out side of a Birmingham, England Apple store where PC pundits can video their lame ads in an attempt at landing a TV spot. Right outside the store? Can anyone say tacky!

Now, I'm not a Mac fanboy and admittedly only have a few gadgets and freely admit using a PC for the majority of my work and home computing, but I think this attempt and winning back lost customers is a sink hole. Not only does it confirm MS's lack of creativity, but it displays their lack of innovation and "play catch up" attitude that has prevailed in their history.

Thoughts?

No comments: